Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Penkek Pandan aka Malay Flapjack

somehow I believe I am an Ingredient Explorer for such reason. Why do I call myself that. I had a very good experience eating The V's pancake, or rather they called it American Flapjack. wah relly good!!! the texture, the taste and the maple syrup or even with ice-cream scoop, it is wonderfuliccious..!

i made my own flapjack with a twist in the recipe/ingredient. I pu tcake flour instead of normal wheatflour.. put in half a spoon of bicarbonate of soda. then, i put in 3 eggs - small size. pinch of salt. use milk to whisk them together till fluffy. i put in vanilla essence and green colour. the best is to pu in pandan essence, that will be better..

i put into a container and keep it in the fridge. i panned them in the morning..really fabulicious!

updated with photos! selamat mencuba.. p/s: by using Pemanggang Ajaib cap Ikan (menang glassware)
mmg mudah dan bentuk yg cantik!



sorry no photo, all the freshly panned flapjacks is gone! mebbe tomorrow as I still have half portion left in the fridge. Wait ya..!